2011年5月21日 星期六

My Kpop Obsession

Yes. Kpop.
It has become incredibly popular over the past few years.
Even I, a seemingly callous person, have been attracted to the versatility of the girl/boy group members and the rhythm of their pop songs.
Maybe it is because people miss the old bubblegum pop during the late 1990s, the innocence and cuteness of the singers were simply irresistible.
Now, there's Kpop. SNSD. Super Junior. BIGBANG. 2NE1. SHINee. Wonder Girls. 2PM. only to list the few I know most.
Last year, Nobody and Sorry, Sorry brought me to Kpop, and I will forever be infuriated yet thankful for the popularity of these songs.

SNSD: The #1 girl group in Korea. My favorite :) Cute. Irresistible. Pretty. Talented. Asian. (SM)
2NE1: Closely following SNSD is 2ne1, they've got SWAG. RAP skillz. INDEPENDENCE. American Influenced. (YG)
Wonder Girls: Nobody, nobody but you!
                       Consistent. Cute. Inalterable. Brief. Catchy music :) (JYP)

SNSD :) Pretty Loves 

2NE1. Daring Loves.

Edgy Loves. Wonder Girls. 


Super Junior: Very popular boy group in Korea. I'm not a big fan of them, but I'll take a shot. Charming. Vocally Gifted. Handsome. Asian. (SM)
SHINee: I don't really like them but I'll try to describe them in three words. Daring. Cute. Gay. (but that's just what I think) (SM)
BIGBANG: My favorite boy group. Extremely talented. Versatile. Fashionable. Influential. Beautiful (their music ha). (YG)
2PM: hot. consistent. popular. distinctive. masculine. (JYP)
Super Junior. The Handsome Humongous Group

The group I really don't like. And I didn't purposefully find a hideous picture. 
                                         SHINee

2PM

BIGBANG. YEP THE VIPS :) 



I know this is my first post, but Kpop is what I've been obsessing over recently, and naturally the first thing I would think to post about. This is not what I made my blog for, so no one should be expecting consistent posts about Kpop. My interests come and go in a blink of an eye.

Thanks for reading.

Love,

Unconditionally Mila :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言